Filed under: iPhone 技術交流
- Open your iTunes application and visit the iTunes Store.
- Make sure you are in the United States Store (scroll down the Stores page and select US)
- Click the App Store link under ‘iTunes Store tab’ (scroll back up and look for App Store link in the left navigation).
- Select one Free App from the list of ”Top Free Apps’ (bottom right navigation).
- Click on the Get App button next to the price in the detail view.
- The next window is the login popup with the option to create a new account.
- Click on Create New Account ink button and hit Continue button in the next window. Accept the license agreement and click Continue again.
- Now fill out basic account details, like the email, username and password of that account and click on Continue again.
- Once this is done, the next screen with the payment information and address will appear. Select None as the payment and fill out the address information using a address in the United States. (For the address, run a search in Google for hotels, e.g: California hotels, Florida hotels and use the address of the hotel as the address).
- Verify your email account.
- You are done. Start using US iTunes stores.
Note: you can use both of your Indian/Canadian iTunes account and the US account. There is no restriction. Everytime you want to use US account, open iTunes and click on SIGN IN / Email Address on the top right corner of iTunes and re-enter your other account detail. Thanks to ghacks for helping me create this post.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment