Filed under: iPhone 技術交流
If you are on a Jailbroken iPhone, make sure that you immediately change your iPhone password from ‘alpine’ to something else. Here is how to change your iPhone password via OpenSSH:
- Install MobileTerminal on your iPhone. Launch Cydia and search for ‘MobileTerminal’. Install it and then reboot your iPhone.
- Launch MobileTerminal app > Type su > Hit return.
- You will be now asked to enter current password. Type alpine > Hit return.
- You can now change your password. Type passwd > Hit return.
- Type your new password. Type ******* > Hit return.
- Retype new password. Type ******* > Hit return.
And you are done. Your iPhone is now safe.
Here’s a screenshot:
發表迴響 so far